- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including which pages you access and what products you review);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, address and phone number);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where we discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you have provided personal information to us and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us at email@example.com
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, we store your personal information in our client management system.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we:
- exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the our literature; and
- exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised us of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Review or use of this website or review of the information contained hereon does not create an attorney-client relationship
We do not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to our services and the full content of this website. Our logo is a registered trademark of Nancy D. Greene in the United States and other countries.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Third Party Cookies
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.